The company is a global leading food and beverage company, with business in 191 countries around the world. China is its second largest market in the world. The company has invested in various infrastructures from raw material purchase to product development and production in China, including 33 factories, 4 R&D centers, 1 food safety research institute, a dairy farming training center and a coffee center. At present, the company has more than 50,000 employees in China.
The company's goal is to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. The company is committed to helping people build a better and healthier world and inspiring people to pursue a healthier life. While ensuring the long-term successful development, it also contributes to the society.
- Shortened logistics distance by 30% - 70%
- Shorten productong lead time by 20% - 40%
- Improved the production capacity by 10% - 20%
- Save the factory space by 20% - 30%
- Reduced unnecessary investment in factory construction
- Eliminated factory waste in the design phase
- Reduced the energy consumption of the factory
- Established a high level of lean factory layout design standards to ensure the consistency of the group's factories and the new factory.
- Increased the lean tools and methods at the design end of the factory, and improved the lean management system within the company.
- Trained internal professionals for the factory layout design.
For more information, please contact Dantotsu Lean Strategy Consultant at 86-21-61122398.